Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Systems
“Building Energy did a great job from start to finish designing and installing my 5.5 kW PV-system. I have been extremely pleased with the system.”David Wilkens Stowe, VT
Local Vermont solar installer servicing the majority of the state of Vermont.
Solar PV System Benefits
- Increases the Value of Your Home
- Reduces your Carbon Footprint
- Saves You Money!
Solar Energy is an investment that saves your money while saving our planet. By using the sun’s energy instead of burning fossil fuels we are able to produce energy without carbon. Adding 20 solar panels to your house has the environmental benefit of planting over 80 acres of trees! Trust Building Energy to help you on your way to installing a Solar Electric or Photovoltaic (PV) system in Vermont.
Solar PV System Facts
We are a Vermont company that does everything in-house from Solar Sales, Design and Installation. This is our way of ensuring that our customers get the best. There is nothing more satisfying than watching an electric meter run backward as you sell excess energy back to your electric utility through net metering!
- Despite cloudy days and seemingly endless precipitation, Vermont has a high potential for capturing solar energy.
- According to the Appraisal Institute, a solar electric system increases home value by $20,000 for each $1,000 in annual reduced operating costs.
- Excess electricity is fed back into the utility grid and “sold” to the electric utility.
- High reliability and low maintenance makes for easy energy.
- Solar panels have output guarantees for 25 years!
- Find out more about the incentives and rebates here.
Get started with a free solar photovoltaic system consultation. Contact us today!