Home Improvement Rebates & Incentives
Building Energy Can Help You Claim Up To $3,000 In Incentives From Efficiency Vermont Or Up To $3,500 From Vermont Gas (VGS)
As a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR contractor and a member of the Efficiency Excellence Network, we serve Vermont home and business owners. By teaming up with Efficiency Vermont, we ensure that you can claim your incentives more easily than you might expect. We can also help you take advantage of all local and state-level incentives and rebates, including but not limited to those from Vermont Gas (VGS), Washington Electric Co-Op, Green Mountain Power, and Burlington Electric Department.
An Energy Audit is the First Step
Our experienced team will assess your home for the best opportunities to improve your home’s energy efficiency. We will provide you with a list of recommended improvements. By hiring Building Energy, we take you through the steps from start to finish – including submission of your paperwork to Efficiency Vermont or VGS to receive your incentive check.
There are up to $3,000 in rebates available from Efficiency Vermont and up to $3,500 or more in rebates available from VGS.
What to Expect
- A comprehensive home energy analysis by our excellent BPI Certified energy auditors
- A written report outlining our findings and work recommendations for energy improvements
- An itemized list of costs and estimated applicable rebates and incentives
- Additional energy-saving tips and opportunities
From our recommendations, we only perform the work that you choose. We take care of the incentive paperwork for Efficiency Vermont and VGS and get the check mailed to you directly. We will also work with you to utilize any other rebates and incentives you might be eligible for. Finally, you save money on energy costs and your house is more comfortable.
Learn more about residential energy audits.
About The Incentive and Rebate Programs
Incentives are available to help Vermonters improve the energy efficiency of their homes. Efficiency Vermont offers up to $3,000 in incentives per household to help Vermonters pay for energy efficiency home improvements completed by a certified Home Performance with ENERGY STAR contractor. These incentives are funded by Efficiency Vermont.
- Solar Incentives
- Building Energy Commercial Products & Services
- Building Energy Residential Products & Services
- Energy Star Federal Tax Credits Page
- Efficiency Vermont Rebates Page
- Washington Electric Co-Op Incentives Page
- Vermont Gas (VGS) Rebates Page
- Burlington Electric Department Rebates Page
- Green Mountain Power Rebates Page