Solar Hot Water Systems in (VT) Vermont
Working with Building Energy was a pleasure. The work they did looks and works great. After our initial consult on what our needs were, I didn’t have to worry about a single thing, they took care of it all. I highly recommend them and will use them for our next project.”
(Solar Thermal Systems)
Solar hot water systems use the sun’s energy to help you cut costs! In Vermont, solar thermal or solar hot water systems have the potential to greatly reduce your input of energy to heat domestic hot water. These systems collect, transfer, and store the sun’s energy to preheat the hot water going into your system. Each turnkey system by Building Energy is sized based on the hot water demand of your home. The bottom line? Having the sun heat your water is one of the most cost-effective applications of solar energy in Vermont.
Solar Hot Water System Benefits
A solar hot water system provides an immediate return on your investment by reducing your fuel costs from traditional water heaters.
- Reduces heating costs year round (important when you’re trying to keep warm in Vermont!)
- Functions at any temperature – even harsh Vermont winters
- Increases the value of your home
- Factory guaranteed for 25 years
- Simple to plan, install, and operate requiring very little maintenance
- Federal and State incentives are available for your installation
- Many mounting options including horizontal roof or ground installations, vertical surface mounting and landscape mounting
Solar energy is one of the most environmentally responsible home-heating options because it produces zero carbon dioxide emissions. That means, by using the sun’s rays, you contribute to the nation’s energy security by helping to reduce your dependence on foreign energy.
Get started with a free solar hot water system consultation. Contact us today!