Working with Building Energy was a pleasure. The work they did looks and works great. After our initial consult on what our needs were, I didn’t have to worry about a single thing, they took care of it all. I highly recommend them and will use them for our next project.”
Solar Hot Water Systems use the Sun’s Energy to Help You Cut Costs!
In Vermont, solar thermal or solar hot water systems have the potential to greatly reduce your input of energy to heat domestic hot water. These systems collect, transfer, and store the sun’s energy to preheat the hot water going into your system. Each turn key system by Building Energy is sized based on the hot water demand of your home. The bottom line? Having the sun heat your water is one of the most cost effective applications of solar energy in Vermont.
The Benefits of Solar Hot Water Systems
A solar hot water system provides immediate return on your investment by reducing your fuel costs from traditional water heaters.
- Reduces heating costs year round (important when you’re trying to keep warm in Vermont!)
- Functions at any temperature – even harsh Vermont winters
- Increases the value of your home
- Factory gauranteed for 25 years
- Simple to plan, install, and operate requiring very little maintenance
- Federal and State incentives are available for your installation
- Many mounting options including horizontal roof or ground installations, vertical surface mounting and landscape mounting
Solar Thermal Systems Help Reduce your Carbon Emissions
Solar energy is one of the most environmentally responsible home-heating options becauuse it produces zero carbon dioxide emissions. That means, by using the sun’s rays, you contribute to the nation’s energy security by helping to reduce your dependence on foreign energy.